Thursday, August 1, 2013

Writer's Corner

It has been many years since I have written anything, profound or no, out of the inspiration of the moment. I have written in my journal, I have jotted down the events of my amazing trip, but I have not let my fingers fly across the keyboard for fun like I once used to.

I was never a profoundly wonderful writer, but I am a writer at heart nonetheless. I have always said that I love the idea of being a writer; one who possesses the imagination to create characters and scenes and the ability to capture and portray emotion.

I am going to take up this little love of mine once more. I think it will be good motivation for me to post little things here and there on my blog. And so, a writer's corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...