Monday, August 4, 2014

Where I've Been


The fact that I haven’t blogged has been hanging over my head for weeks. Not for anybody’s sake but my own. I love the self inflicted pressure I have had with writing regularly… and the fact that I have been slacking makes me disappointed in myself. After all, in my heart I am a writer, and though I will likely never make a buck from my ramblings, it is important for me to let the inspiration of the moment flow.

I have allowed another inspiration take over and snatch much of my free time recently. As I have been interested in photography since I was a teenager, being blessed by the apprenticeship of Rebecca at Fresh From God Photography is an incredible opportunity that I am taking full advantage of. In the last few months I have been able to practice, learn, and study photography in a new way which has been invaluable.

I initially had intended on doing a post for each of these separate shoots, but as the time is getting away from me, I am just going to share a few of my favorites. And so here we have a compilation of many wonderful moments in life involving marriage, children, and the happy expectation of a baby.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jonni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!!! so glad you are getting the opportunity to learn more :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...