Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best Buddies

Only three more weeks before my exciting adventure begins! I can't wait. I literally feel excitement bursting within me whenever I think about it.... but that is not what I wanted to write about today.

One of the things I am most looking forward to on this trip is the pictures that I am going to be taking. My wonderful husband bought be a very nice camera last year. I was so happy and excited. How difficult could photography be? Point and press the button. Piece of cake. Boy was I wrong. When I first started reading the manual I felt like someone attempting to read a foreign language for the first time. After a few months of trying and feeling like a failure I put the old manual away for awhile and forgot about my beautiful camera waiting to be utilized to its full potential.

Not anymore, after purchasing our plane tickets I felt renewed energy and excitement to be able to capture the memories of our trip in beautiful pictures. I got a stack of photography books from the library and have been eating them up with a new fascination and, believe it or not, understanding. I have been having a blast in the last few months as I try to put into practice what I am learning. I say TRYING, reading about it is way easier than doing it.

I said all of that to say that I have the cutest little models that I get to practice on. On Easter Sunday all of my little nephews (and nieces, more on them later) were dressed up (and clean too!!!). I attempted to take a few pictures of the little guys all in a row. It doesn't take a good photographer to show how absolutely adorable these little buddies are.


There will be many more pictures of these little guys and their sisters posted here in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...