No need to continue reading if you are guilty of any of the following:
1. You are not interested in tasting the most delicious bit of heavenly chocolate oozing from your own individual remekin (its late and that just rolled off my finger tips... I am just going to go with it).
2. You are not interested in a dessert that is both ridiculously easy and impressive for dinner guests.
3. You are not interested in eating. Period.
Otherwise, trust me, you want this recipe in your life.
Because of my recent trip on the high seas, I was inspired by Carnival's signature dessert. The amazing and delicious chocolate melting cake. Now that I make my own... I have heard it rivals carnival's quite well.
- 8 ounces of semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
- 7 eggs, divided use
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of flour
Step Two: Beat four of the eggs with the sugar until combined.
Step Three: Add the flour to egg mixture, beat well.
Step Four: Add remaining three eggs.
Step Five: Combine chocolate mixture with egg mixture
Step Six: Pour batter into remekins (should make six)
Step Seven: Bake for 13-18 minutes depending on the wellness you prefer. We like ours pretty gooey... but not like soup. About 13 to 15 minutes up here in the altitude.
And voila, there you have a delicious, impressive, and easy dessert. Serve with vanilla ice cream if you want to taste perfection.
I have just given out one of my favorite dinner party recipes.... oh well. Now everyone will know how easy it really is to impress my guests!