Saturday, February 8, 2014

January Recap


So Robyn over at Invincible Summer is doing a month recap post every month this year. She is briefly recapping her month alongside a photo of her and her hubby. I love this idea! So I am going to put whatever brilliant post I had planned for the day (since I am so good at doing that… he he) on hold so that we don’t get too far into February without reminiscing about January.

This picture seemed appropriate since it was taken like a minute after midnight on January 1st as we welcomed yet another wonderful year.





January Highlights:

Started the healthy New Year out strong by juicing six days a week.

Took two overnight trips to Disneyland. One with Cory’s family, and one with mine.

Started looking at buying our first home!

Celebrated our THREE YEAR anniversary. 

Started researching and applying for teachers preparation programs.

Worked out like crazy people! 

Hosted my very first link up. 

4 comments:

  1. what fun!!! i'm so glad you're doing this!! :) good luck on buying your first home! exciting times!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the inspiration! I know.... it is exciting times :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I clicked over from your comment on Robyn's blog. I'm so excited my little idea is spreading around the blog world :) I think it's going to be so fun to look back on all the recaps at the end of the year. My husband and I are celebrating our 3-year anniversary in May! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes your idea is both fun and inspiring :) It is just such a simple way to document my year little by little. Thanks for stopping by! Thank you for the congratulations! Marriage is truly wonderful :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...