The squat challenge. It is definitely a love hate thing. There is nothing worse than getting all cozy in bed at night, reading for a few minutes, and then turning off the lights to enter into a happy dream land, only to have your eyes pop open in despair as you recall that you haven’t done your 185 squats. Oh man. That is a terrible moment.You hop out of bed mumbling under your breath. Just get it done.
Anyway, moving on to recap my specific goals for last week. My accomplishments were subpar. I had this wonderful plan of displaying a beautiful before and after of my Photoshop project that was on my goal list for last week. But…. I failed.
I rocked the crunches every day (except Sunday, a day of rest of course). And I did my taxes (what a relief to have that over so early in the year). And I shot some pictures that I want to practice with in Photoshop… but I never got to the actual doing part of that. There is always this week….
Even with the Photoshop mishap, this little system worked really well for me. So I am excited to tackle a few more little things this week.
Here is my new list of goals:
- Get rid of ten pieces of clothing. I just have way too much…
- Do 200 crunches and 1 minute plank every day
- Run ten miles. Not necessarily at one time, but I have not incorporated much running into my winter workout routine, and spring is coming!
- Re-memorize James 1. I memorized this long ago, but I want to start refreshing all of my scripture. This one is a good place to start.
- And I am going to keep the Photoshop one picture on the list since I did not do so last week. Her we have a new week with new editing motivation and possibilities!
Just a few things that I am going to be improving this week. Should be fun :)