First off…. Let’s start this week off right with a little confession and therefore a clean slate. Yesterday I consumed an ENTIRE box of girl scout cookies (caramel delights are so dangerous) AND (what seemed like) half a pie!!! What
skinny fit girl does that??? But, I do not believe in having
regrets, therefore I don’t.
Now that I have that off my chest, moving on.
Yet another week under my belt in this journey called life. I wish I could say that my week was packed full of inspiration and profundity. No such luck. It was one of those weeks….. you know the kind where you feel a little low and you are not sure why? However I dealt with it very maturely in the form of this post (and perhaps some extra cookies and pie). You would never have known. Right?
Anyway, I was very studious with Photoshop last week. Yay me! spent a lot of time reading, learning functions and tools, and watching you tube videos. So, though I don’t have many photos that I feel I did I good job with, I am developing a fraction of understanding of the system. And a few weeks ago, I had no idea when that was going to come to pass!
My goals for this week are:
- Throw away two pairs of shoes… I definitely don’t wear them all
- Clean out and organize my dresser.
- Make the starter so I can start baking my own sourdough (I did this once and it didn’t turn out so well… so here is to try number 2).
- Fifty squats a day. Finished the challenge last week woohoo, so this week I am going to take a little challenge break and do squat maintenance.
- Do one photo shoot. I am supposed to be working on my photography portfolio and it has been going very slow!
As I bonus I am going to work on having a good attitude and being thankful for all of the blessings that I have. This is not usually a struggle, but I can always be better.
What extra things do you want to accomplish this week? Jot down a few ideas and make it a good week!