Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Traditions



Disney December... here we go!
 
Due to the craziness that took place in our family in the last four months of 2012 (two baby showers, engagement party, two babies born, father daughter tea, bachelorette party, bridal shower, planning and having a wedding, Christmas) we made a family calendar to organize our numerous events.

Because it was so much fun last year, we decided to make it a new tradition. In August of this year my dad started pressuring Missy and me to make the calendar. 

If family members want to plan an event, or they have something going on, they go put it on the calendar (decoratively preferably). If we plan something without doing so, my dad will say, “I didn’t know we were doing that. It wasn’t on the calendar.” So it is rather an important step in this festive season. 

This is my brother in law (and crazy brother), reserving a place on the calendar to host their Christmas party.

Starting new traditions can be so much fun. Two years in and yet it feel as if we have been doing this one for ages. 

1 comment:

  1. I loveee that first shot. Gorgeous! I also love the calender idea. Organization is super important around here too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...