Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pictures Tell a Funny Tale

Today's Blogathon prompt is a definitely a unique one. Post a sequence of events in pictures that tell a story. I must say I got a pretty good chuckle at the expense of the stars of my little "comic strip."

They are each so short so I couldn't confine myself to one. It is amazing how the expressions really tell all (especially on the faces of the wives). A title will suffice for each.


Wow. Really, Husband?

Wow. Really, Husband? Part 2

It starts out with Jackson thinking he can pet Drake like a cute little friend. Until he pokes out his eye. Then Drake will have his moment. He is bigger. He could take Jack. It's tackle time.

Do you have any amusing or interesting pictures that tell a story? Link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...