Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Resounding "Me"

When I read our prompt for today I thought.... who came with this?! Yes... it was me. I wrote all these prompts weeks ago and I thought this one would be super fun. But today I thought it was rather hard. I wanted so badly to get super creative and come up with something awesome. Oh well. All I have is one images that encompasses who I am in a nutshell.


I am follower of Christ and child of God, I am married to a wonderful man, I love to read, travel, eat (especially yummies like chocolate), I love to take pictures, I love Disneyland (and Cory and I got engaged there!), I love my family, I love Christmas, I love to work out, and I love to write.


Because my rings were not very visible in the first picture, I had to take one more to demonstrate the most important thing in my life (aside from my walk with the Lord), which is my marriage. I should have put my rings on the Bible to point to the foundation of my marriage.... But alas Jane Austen was handy (she is not the foundation which my marriage is built on, but I certainly learn a lot of wonderful things from her!).

"You" in a photo. What does it look like? I can't wait to see! Link below.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...